Hobby Plan Overview
The Free plan offers up some great new additions to help you get started on the right foot with I Done This. Whether you’re working alone or simply testing things out, this plan is sure to fit right alongside your needs.
In this article
- Post Entries. You can post your Dones, Goals and Blockers within your Personal Progress Log dashboard.
- Calendar View. See your entries from a calendar perspective, and view multiple days within the calendar month.
- Reminders and Digests. Get an email alert from our system to remind you to post to your I Done This account and get a daily summary of your entries.
- Access to one nifty I Done This integration. Integrate your I Done This account with several integrations such as Slack, Alfred, and much more.
What's not included
- Multiple Users. Adding multiple users to be able to view or add entries is not included. This works alongside the Team and Organization dashboards.
- Access to more than one I Done This integration. The several apps and integrations beyond the first integration you have set up is not included.
- Team/Organization Reports. These reports are only accessible with paid (Standard and upwards) plans.
What does the free plan look like and how do I differentiate the free plan from a team dashboard?
The free plan is usually located on the top left corner of I Done This and looks like the following. If you do not see it available you will have to activate the PPL in your account settings.
How can I enable my Personal Progress Log?
Click on your account settings here: https://beta.idonethis.com/u/settings
Check the ''Enable personal progress log'' box and save changes.